NOLA Fashion Week comes to NOMA! This Friday, visitors can listen to music by DJ Kazoo and enjoy art activities before and in between the fashion shows in the Ella West Freeman Galleries, presented by NOLA Fashion Week.
- 5 – 8:p.m.: Art on the Spot -Enjoy free art activities with NOMA
- 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.: Music by DJ Kazoo
- 6 – 10 p.m.: New Orleans Fashion Week (additional tickets required)
About DJ Kazoo
Kazoo is an electronic music based DJ with a soulful twist. His sounds provide a unique and soothing atmosphere that will accentuate your experience at NOMA!
About NOLA Fashion Week
Biannually, NOLA Fashion Council hosts NOLA Fashion Week to provide Southern born or based designers a platform to gain exposure, increase sales and gain professional contacts. During each week long season of NOLAFW, 30+ events are produced locally. Alongside designer-focused runway shows and presentations, events include a regional Retail Shopping Day as well as a Fashion Market. In celebration of its sixth season, NOLAFW will showcase over 18 incredibly talented designers. NOMA is the host venue for all of this year’s runway fashion shows. For additional information click on the link below.
- 6 – 7 p.m.: Emerging Designer: Christopher Rogers
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Emerging Designer: Ahhleek
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Hunt Collective S/S ’14 Collection
- 9 – 10 p.m.: Loretta Jane S/S ’14 Collection
NOLAFW Admission: $25/ show or $40 for all access to all NOLAFW Friday night events.
To view the schedule and purchase tickets, please visit: http://nolafw.eventbrite.com/
Schedule subject to change.