Robin Hood: Thief, Brigand
NOMA and The NOLA Project present a one-of-a-kind production of Robin Hood: Thief, Brigand this May in the Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden. For this brand new production of the age-old tale by playwright Andrew Vaught, the infinitely transformable garden now becomes the English Sherwood Forest where the famed thief and his band of merry men rob from the rich, give to the poor, and find themselves embroiled in the most dastardly escape plan imaginable!
Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays May 6-24 & Fridays May 15 and 22
NOMA and The NOLA Project have extended the show to Wednesday through Friday, May 27-29.
Seating begins at 6 p.m.
Show starts at 7 p.m.
$20 | Adults
$14 | NOMA & NOLA Project Members, University Students, & Children (7 to 17 – must be accompanied by an adult)
Children 6 & under will not be admitted
NOMA Members are alloted 2 tickets at the discounted rate. Members can call 658.4130 to obtain their membership # or renew.
NOLA Project Backstage Pass Members: Please check nolaproject.com for ticket allotment.
Students are alloted 1 ticket at the discounted rate.
Tickets also available at the Admissions Desk in the museum Tuesday through Sunday during regular hours (starting 4/8). If available, tickets will be sold at the gate each evening starting at 6:00 p.m. No phone orders.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
- Seating is not provided. Please bring a light folding chair or blanket.
- Due to the sculptures and architecture of the garden, outside food or beverages are not permitted. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
- Rain Date Information: If weather becomes a factor in cancelling a production, ticket holders will receive an email by 3pm on the affected date with instructions on how to choose an alternate date of their choice or receive a refund.
- All purchasers will receive a confirmation email with the tickets attached in a PDF format. Print the attached tickets and present them at Check In on the day of the show. No tickets will be mailed. A Check In list will also be at the door for those guests who cannot print their tickets.
- The production is approximately 75-90 minutes.
This production is made possible in part by a grant from the New Orleans Theatre Association.