Friday Nights at NOMA: after hours programming!
Every Friday evening, come to the museum for activities and entertainment from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Every week is a little different, with something for every age and interest.
See the upcoming Friday Nights at NOMA schedules!
The museum will close at 5 p.m. on February 1 and 8. There will be no Friday Nights at NOMA programming those days.
All events are included with NOMA admission.
- Live music
- Art activities
- Gallery talks
- Panel discussions
- Film & documentary Screenings
- Museum Shop Featured Artists
- Book signings & readings
- Performance art
- GREAT ART
Upcoming Live Music Schedule
Unless otherwise noted, all performances are from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- December 28: DJ Lingerie & DJ Bunny
- January 4: The Pfister Sisters
- January 11: Kat Walker
- January 18: Greg DiLeo
- January 25: The Mumbles
- February 15: Amanda Walker
- February 22: Patrice & Carlos
- March 1: Cathy Anderson
- March 8: The Acadias, 5 p.m. In the Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- March 15: Banu Gibson
- March 22: Robin Barnes, 5:30-8 p.m.
- March 29: DJ Kazu
- 12 p.m.
- Join NOMA curators for Noontime Talks: casual, informative, and interactive talks…
- read more
- 7 p.m.
- The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- The NOLA Project and NOMA enter their third year of partnership…
- read more